2009-01-08

My body screams for more chew as my mind desires an Xbox 360

While sitting in my Communication 1 Class and listeting to how media effects us I just
wander away in agony and pain when finding my chew (a.k.a Snus) almost entirely gone.

At the same time I can not stop thinking about sitting at home in my apartment with a new Xbox 360 and just spend a couple of days.

Maybe my next poll should be however I should consider buying an Xbox, I mean consider it yourself. You'll probably get out hundreds of hours and if you pay 150 dollar for a used console I need to pay off or live without 30 buckaronies per month, which is the answer to the mothly costs my the costs of my chew?

The conclusion is that being a student is hard sometimes.
Enjoy the lovely weather
Tef

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar