2009-02-08

Reaching Full Writing Mode and sharing Oscar Reflections

Approaching the always so terrible 'Final Exam' week I am finally reaching back to the first progress of re-inventing myself for better purposes. I have started writing my first full length film script and I have started to find leading main ideas for a short film which I will try to shoot myself.

And as the world present itself for being the main problem I also find inspiration to write emotional, meaningful small stories that unfortunately maybe won't be considered astonishing and highly originally creating but according to me quite necessary to write. Not to consider myself a prophet but rather an inspired human that likes good stories and most of all wants to write those not-yet-created to make sure to at least try to make them done (Seriously one of the longest sentences I have written, dot). 

Not much but a thing-piece.

As approaching to my favorite event of the year, 'The Oscars' I am making my early predictions. They will probably change as we reach 'the Day' but so far my predictions are;
Actor in Supp. Role: Heath Ledger for the Dark Knight, Actress in Supp. Role: Viola Davis or Amy Adams for 'Doubt', Actor in Lead. Role: Mickey Rourke for 'The Wrestler', Actress in Lead. Role: Kate Winslet for 'The Reader'. Directing: Danny Boyle for 'Slumdog Millionaire', Original Screenplay: 'Happy-Go-Lucky', Adapted Screenplay: 'Slumdog Millionaire' or 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' and the Picture will be 'Slumdog Millionaire'
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar